Increase productivity and comfort in your work place with an air conditioning system from SRS Facilities
In today’s technological world, offices are filled with computers, photocopiers and a host of other electrical equipment that radiate heat. Together with a raised outdoor temperature, this can create a hot and stuffy work environment. What impact can this have on your employees?
- When staff are hot or cold, they can feel sluggish and productivity is lowered. When external temperature is not regulated, our bodies are working harder to control our body temperature.
- Air conditioning units dehumidify the air which can help create an overall feeling of comfort. How does this work? Air conditioning systems filter dust particles out of the air within the surrounding environment with newer systems incorporating filtration technology to absorb odours, and filter fine dust, invisible mould spores and harmful micro-organisms.
By investing in an energy saving air conditioning system, you can:
- Reduce staff absence
- Promote greater health and wellbeing
- Increase comfort
- Improve productivity and performance levels
- Create a positive working environment for all employees